The CCS Men’s Ministry provides opportunities for men to gather together in worship, in prayer, in teaching, in serving, in fellowship, in accountability and in fun. We desire that every man is growing spiritually, deepening their relationship with Jesus Christ, becoming more like Him in their daily lives at home, at work and in the world.
What We Do
The Men’s Ministry has regularly scheduled Bible studies, small groups, and a monthly breakfast bash. We also do an annual men’s rally, golf tournament, retreat and other great events. Get involved: contact Paul
The weekly meeting provides you with an opportunity to:
- Be encouraged and built up while in fellowship around the Word of God
- Identify with the challenges that are unique to men pursuing godliness
- Present your prayer requests and pray for one another
- Build godly relationships and lasting friendships
- Tuesday | 6AM (at the Golden Steer Restaurant)
- Wednesday | 5:30AM (at the Knapp’s home)
- Thursday | 7PM (in the Prayer room)
Please contact Paul for more information.