Welcome to online giving! A convenient method for you to give to the awesome work God is doing in and through Calvary Chapel South!
Giving Login (CCB)
It doesn’t cost anything to come to church and we don’t take a formal offering during the services, but we believe that we should be cheerful and generous givers because God is the greatest giver of all time. His grace should inspire us to live an unselfish and sacrificial life.
Whether it’s our tithe (a Biblical term that means 10%) or our offerings (the Biblical description of gifts that are over and above the tithe) we want to be giving to the work of God’s kingdom. We want to watch as God takes each of our gifts and turns them into incredible, impactful ministry that transforms our community and our world, forever!
So let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver. 2 Corinthians 9:7 (NKJV)
How to Give
With our online giving system, CCB, you can make a donation to Calvary Chapel South with either your checking account, debit card, or credit card. It is also possible to set up and manage recurring payments as well as view your giving history.
Instructions for Giving
- Login to our online giving system, CCB. (You will need to sign up for an account if you do not already have a login to CCB. If your email address is already in our system, you should receive an email with instructions for activating your account immediately. If not, it may take a few days to set up your account. (Give without an account)
- Select whether you want to give a one-time or recurring gift with either your bank account or your bank/credit card. **Giving by bank account is preferred due to credit card processing fees.
- Enter the amount and designation for your gift.
- Complete the payment details and click submit.
Instructions for Viewing Your Giving History
- Login to our online giving system, CCB, using the above login form.
- Click the link for “My giving statement” in the action list on the right side of the page.
- Select the desired options for your giving statement and click “Create.” (Most likely you will only want to look at “Deductible Gifts.”)
Cash and Checks
You may also write a check payable to “Calvary Chapel South” and either drop it off or mail it to the church office at the following address:
If you would like to give a cash donation, we recommend that you drop it off at the church office during office hours or wait to give during one of our Sunday services.