CCS is a growing non-denominational church in downtown Kent, Washington. Kent is an up-and-coming city with a ton of diversity. The larger Kent gets, the more people there are who need to meet Jesus. That is why we have the opportunity like never before to engage our culture with the gospel, equip the church to make disciples, and enrich our community and our world with the unconditional love of Jesus.
INTERN (Student Ministry / Unpaid)
Are you a student who is called to be a leader among your peers? Or maybe you’re a young adults wanting to invest in the next generation. This internship is an opportunity to do just that by working closely with our student ministry pastors as a team to make disciples. You will be built up and invested in as a leader and follower of Jesus. You will also be challenged to contribute in meaningful ways that will further the reach of Calvary Chapel South. Our church was established just over 20 years ago and much like many twenty-somethings, we are established in our identity (we know who we are) but we are still dreaming about our future (we’re excited about what God is yet to do). Over the course of this internship you will have the opportunity to contribute something new, implement fresh ideas, learn from failures, and celebrate successes.
- To love our students and point them to Jesus.
- Support the Student Ministry Pastors in developing, planning, and executing various student ministry programs and events. (Especially our weekly services).
- Assist in recruiting, training, and scheduling volunteers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Jesus Follower
- A passion for youth
- Experience working with youth
- Regular Attender of CCS (or willing to become one)
- 8-12 hours per week (flexible)
- Must be available to work on Sunday morning (8:30am – 12pm)
- Works well as a member of a TEAM
- Administrative aptitude
Details: This position lasts for one year. You are expected to work an estimated 8-12 hours a week and will not be paid.